Teachers - Working with Guest Instructors
Teachers - Examples of site visits and guest instruction
You will have embedded within your curriculum opportunities for guest instruction, site visits, health case studies and other activities that show students how professionals use the academic content being learnt is applied on a daily basis. You will understand how to manage student - mentor relationships.
- Embedding guest instruction into your unit
- Managing the guest instructor relationship
- Establishing relevance of site visits and creating site visit driven assignments
- Creating opportunities for subsets of students to develop specialized professional interests in the community
- How to train, work with, support and get student feedback from mentors of students