We bring a unique blend of teachers, professionals and student alumni together to deliver professional development that covers all components needed to successfully implement a Career Ingrained Learning program in your school.
Our Training Modules
Module 1: Understanding the Philosophy
Module 2: Building the Curriculum
Module 3: Working with the community
Module 4a: Managing the Projects
Module 4b: Facilitating Problem Based Case Studies with health care professionals
Module 4c: Running community based competitions in entrepreneurship, design and innovation
Module 5: Equipping the student with the social and emotional skills to thrive in the workplace
Module 6: Providing feedback and assessing performance
Module 7: Reflecting on the experience
Module 8: Evaluating program performance
Teachers feedback on our professional development training
- "Training was excellent."
- "I thought it was very well planned and I walked away pleased and excited."
- "It was great. This is so different and unique"
- "Insight from the teachers, students, and business partners was very illuminating and helped me get a better grasp for what I would be doing during my day to day time."
- "The guest students, M*** and C*****, and the guest instructor, C***** helped me better envision the guest instructor portion of the program."
- "I appreciated the one-on-one assistance, easy-to-follow ppt. slides, and how much attention was spent making sure everyone on the team understood the content. "
- "Great job, I feel much more prepared because of your help!"
- "Thank you for your creativity and inspiration in transforming education. This is some of the most important and meaningful change I have seen in education in my lifetime."
- "I appreciated Chris' willingness to work collaboratively with all of us (newbies) and as a result we were able to develop a creative and exciting plan for our students."
- "There were a ton of ideas and it helped to create a clear place to begin from and build off of. You provided many valuable and effective resources."
- "I felt the breaking down of the scheduling of classes and grading policy were the most valuable part of my experience. I also appreciated the teachers who added their view points on how the classes worked and what we should expect."
- "You are very knowledgeable and provide a comfortable and thought provoking atmosphere"