Students - Importance of Professionalism and Soft Skills
College freshman speak about the importance of developing professionalism and soft skills whilst in career oriented programs during high school and what that experience was like.
Teachers - Creating a professional work environment
Teachers describe how they work to create a professional environment that replicates the standards and attitudes the students will experience in the workplace.
Teachers - Evaluating professionalism and soft skills
You will have methodologies, pedagogical principles, activities and feedback mechanisms to teach social and emotional learning and the 4 C’s within the context of career development and workplace preparedness
- Principles of teaching soft skills and professionalism
- How to evaluate work-place preparedness
- The Career Ingrained Learning Inventory of social and emotional skills for the workplace
- Personalizing Social and Emotional learning through community projects for high school students
- Empathy and human centered design thinking as a model for optimizing collaboration and creativity
- What soft skills to teach to strengthen preparedness for college and careers
- How to provide opportunities to practice soft-skills
- How to give feedback on soft skills
- How to aggregate soft skills feedback
- Template for doing semester performance evaluation interviews