Guest Instructors - The teaching experience and how to make it a success
Executives who have taught a class to students describe the experience and share their thoughts on how to make it a success.
Teachers - Working with guest instructors
Teachers explain the process of preparing and hosting a guest instructor in their courses
Guest Instructors are central to Career Ingrained Learning because:
- They establish the direct relevance of the academic content to the professional field they work in.
- They provide real and current applications of the academic content being and taught by the licensed teacher.
- They give students the opportunity to interact consistently with executives currently working in a professional field.
- They allow students to practice their interactive skillsets with experienced professionals.
- They give students an opportunity to develop their own professional networks and can lead to internships and site visits.the