Using mobile apps for soft skill development & feedback
Here you'll see how we use a variety of google forms to enable not only teachers, but also mentors and project sponsors, to provide immediate and specific feedback to students on their soft skills and preparedness for the workplace.
You will have a toolkit to enable you to provide feedback to students based on models used in the professional world, collate and analyze feedback from other parties and evaluate student performance across the full range of professional, interactive and soft skills needed for the 21st century workplace
- Assessment and feedback methods for projects
- Assessment and feedback tools for social, emotional and workplace skills
- Using Google forms for immediate feedback from mentors and teachers
- How to aggregate project, academic, soft skills and mentor feedback together
- How to empower students through self assessment of social, emotional and workplace skills